It feels amazing to get my first nomination for a blogging award, yuppie! How lucky do I feel(really grateful and honored)! It seems like the people on the internet are enjoying reading my blog-posts…phew! The super coolest thing in the Blogosphere is this ‘Liebster Award’.
So what is Liebster Award? – Basically, it’s a virtual award passed on by bloggers to other bloggers…the idea is to connect to and promote other bloggers in the community.
I would like to thank Alina Marcu of Ask the doctor. Break the fog. for the nomination. Alina is a lovely person who is also a qualified Doctor, Nutrition and Lifestyle Consultant. She promotes healthy lifestyle and strives hard to get you disease free!
Why I started this blog (Endlessly Exploring Earth)?
My story is that, I started blogging because I wanted to express what I think about Travel and be a source of information for as many people as I can by sharing my experiences about the places I have discovered. And in return create a brand name for myself.
How I started blogging?
In the month of March’17(yes, my blog is pretty new), I was sitting in office and uploading a picture on Facebook about my honeymoon where this idea clicked in. Instead of describing the things in short for every picture I thought it was better to write down a post about the climate and scenery I witnessed. So I did a quick research on how to start blogging and create your own website. And I followed all the steps…voila! I’m here!
LIEBSTER AWARD 2017:
There are a few steps you have to take as you accept this award:
1.Write a post about how and why you’ve started this blog.
2. Include the person who nominated you into your post, add a link to their blog and a short description.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
4. Give new bloggers two pieces of advice.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated for this award and provide the link to your post.
New Bloggers, Welcome to the ‘Blogosphere’!
My list of Nominees:
- Komal Karnani of Zistboon
- Marina Ninuška Gradac of Moonstears
- Yash Dodeja of Techsoid
- Indya Shaw of The small adventurer
- Anushka Aggarwal of Roam on ur own
- Jenny Edwards of Jenny Rose
- Michelle Largen of Our Endless Journey
- Hermine-Jane Bagumyan of Hooked on stories
- Ana Martins of UARTSTYLE.COM
- Teri Stephens of Buy this Cook that
- Vedant Choksi of The Random Buzz
- Yvonne Jinx Patrick of THAKICKFIEND
- Christoph Mauer of Trendablaze
- Ashley Odekirk of Little rays of life
- Soniya Saluja of The belly rules the mind
My advice to the bloggers would be
Write a list post. Write a short story. Have an experience and then write about it. You often don’t know what’s going to resonate with readers when you’re starting out, so don’t be afraid to experiment and try a bunch of different styles. Once you find one or two that fit, keep testing them out.
Be helpful –
Most people say “add value” – but that really doesn’t mean anything. Instead of “adding value”, be helpful. Ask people questions and then answer those questions. If you don’t know the answer, do the leg work to find out and then share your research with them. It’s 1,000 times more valuable than trying to “add value” abstractly.